• April 24, 2024, 08:10:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Wiring diagram  (Read 1246 times)

nigezero

• View Profile
Wiring diagram
« on: March 04, 2013, 10:28:24 AM »

I was really excited last night because my 2010 is finally back together with some nice basic mods (pics soon) after Zero sent me a replacement motor.

However, when I reconnected everything, I had no power at all the 12v side; ignition system, instruments etc all kaput. Im assuming it could be a fuse and am hunting them down today but worried I've miswired something or something else was damaged when the motor shorted is brushes???

Anyone got a wiring/connection diagram?

or any bright ideas?

Luckily everything is labelled really well but I notice their are 4 pins on the controller; the wiring is marked pin 1, pin 2,  pin 3 and so is the controller so that's what I did but i know things arent always logical so im asking the question.

Do the cables really go on pins 1,2 and 3?

Secondly, the fuses on the rear of the battery pack are slow blow, cant see if they are gone or not and haven't put my meter on yet BUT, any reason why normal glass ones wouldn't get you out of trouble, provided the rating is right?

trikester

• View Profile
Re: Wiring diagram
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »

Harlan (Hollywood Electrics) has e-mailed me wiring diagrams in the past when I requested them.

Trikester
Pages: [1]