• April 27, 2024, 05:12:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Electric motorcycle for sale - Rieju RS1 3500dollar  (Read 1048 times)

Onvolts

• View Profile
Electric motorcycle for sale - Rieju RS1 3500dollar
« on: August 16, 2012, 05:53:25 AM »

Hello, a message from Holland,

I want to sell my ALMOST finished project. I have already driven the motorcycle at high speeds but in order to make is safer i took some things apart. Now I do not intend to complete it. It just needs a finishing touch

This electric Rieju RS1 has a top speed little les than 100km/h.

The conversion parts - motor, controller and battery and also the wiring etc are all brand new.

Specs; 3000W motor in professional spoked tire
72v25ah lifepo4 (Headway cells) (brand new and used for maybe 10 miles just to test. (i have proof of purchase)
72v6a charger (used 1 time, purchased with battery)
Top speed; 90-100 km/h (max 60mph)
Range: 50km (30mph) depending on speed of course
Fast acceleration due to small weight

Info about motor and controller; email me

Although the motorcycle is assembled by us, a professional e-transportation company in Holland, the motorcycle has damage at the swing arm. Before driving it safely it should be fixed, welding is the best option. Pictures can be provided of course. I am not good in welding and dont want to pay extra for the fix.

What needs to be done;
Fix swingarm (welding just to be safe)
Attach back brake system to swingarm
Check fluids front brake system
Add DC converter or 12v battery for the lighting etc. The wiring is already finished!

Price: 3500dollar. Shipping is to be discussed (around 200dollars)! More questions? Email to timothy@onvolts.nl

Any question? Let me know!

Kind regards, Timothy

If sold and you need help with anything, support is free! A little bit info about us; we have an electric transportation shop in Holland, Western Europe; http://www.onvolts.nl
Pages: [1]