• March 29, 2024, 03:43:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Poll

Would you like a tool that let you, Zero, or your dealer log onto your bike for diagnostics/tweaking from anywhere right on their phone or tablet?

Yes, but I wouldn't pay for it
- 9 (20.5%)
Yes, and I would pay for it
- 33 (75%)
Maybe
- 2 (4.5%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Remote Diagnostics Tool For Zero 2011 and 2012 models S and DS  (Read 7367 times)

jateureka

• Brisbane QLD Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Diagnostics Tool For Zero 2011 and 2012 models S and DS
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2015, 12:28:00 PM »

WOW, what a great idea!
Any more update on the availability of this dongle or cable? I have never used OBDII before so I need something that is noob proof...

I just bought manlytom's old 2011 Zero S, which came with a spare MBB, and it sounds like what you are offering would be the best solution to improve  throttle response and help with diagnostics.
ZEV 7100 LR scooter, 2013
Zero S motorcycle, 2011

Electric Cowboy

• View Profile
    • Miller's Premium Brand Electrons : YouTube
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2015, 04:43:57 AM »

FYI in case you guys were still looking. The data dongles are now available through Hollywood Electrics. Give them a call if you want one. They just got an order in, not sure how long before they sell out though. Harlan said he had sold several already.

KrazyEd

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2015, 03:05:25 PM »

I got my Data Reaper from Harlan, and, after a few days of issues, finally got it to communicate with my phone.
It didn't seem to like the keyboard I was using, had to go more stock. After finally getting it to communicate,
I discovered that I had level 0 access. I was able to discover a password that now gives me level 3 access.
Is this the highest level available? The dongle is presently on my 2013 FX 5.7. I saw mention of "profiles"
Have these been released, and if so, are they available for the FX? Are they already on the dongle?
Don't want to do anything real crazy, just some "enhancements". Any advice or suggestions would
be appreciated.
Thanks
Edward J. Malkiewicz
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]