• March 28, 2024, 09:58:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Neal Saiki has a new battery technology and is launching a startup company  (Read 3767 times)

Neal_Saiki

• View Profile

I have a new EV battery technology that I am announcing today.  This is pretty big step towards more range at less cost.  It's most similar to the Tesla battery, but simpler and easier to manufacture.  I think that this is the tipping point when the industry takes off.

I'm also selling stock in my new company.  If you are an experienced investor, please check it out.

http://www.ntsworks.com/

Thanks,
Neal

Brammofan

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Very cool to have you as a member of the forum, Neal.  It's almost like having a Marvel Comic forum, and Stan Lee drops in.  (You were expecting Spiderman, perhaps?  ;) )

Will you be offering your cylindrical cells only to OEMs?  I know that folks in the "Home Brew" forum here would be interested in that information.

2010 Brammo Enertia

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Welcome Neal! Looking forward to hearing more. I was wondering what was next on your agenda.

Neal_Saiki

• View Profile

Thanks for the kind words guys!  It seems like just yesterday when I was searching the forums on how to build my first electric dirt bike.

I will consider selling battery packs to individuals if I can figure out the liability problem.  The liability insurance premium might be crazy, if I could even get insurance to cover that part of the business.  It would be great to help out home builders.  I always enjoyed everyone who came by the shop to show me their home made EVs.

Neal
Pages: [1]