• April 26, 2024, 10:02:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Shredelectric Sets Up Quantya Dealership in New England  (Read 1967 times)

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Shredelectric Sets Up Quantya Dealership in New England
« on: November 07, 2008, 09:57:25 PM »

Does the name Chirs Karol sound familiar?  There were posts floating around here earlier this year about him offering test rides.  I think his business was called Shredables at the time.  Did not realize his history.  :D  Anyway, congrats Chris! 

SYOSSET, N.Y., Nov 06, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- From Snowboarding Pioneer to Eco-Conscious Entrepreneur, Former World Champion Snowboarder Chris Karol Offers Electric Motorcycles to the Masses

"I have a long history in the action sports industry and I have worked with many cutting edged products throughout the years, but I have yet to be as excited as I am now about the electric motorcycles we are bringing into the U.S.," said Chris Karol, CEO of Shredelectric.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Electric-Motorcycle-Company-Partners-Action/story.aspx?guid=%7B1D3C4314-2832-4860-A2CF-CBC657D4E56F%7D

skyclark

• View Profile
Re: Shredelectric Sets Up Quantya Dealership in New England
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 11:54:47 PM »

I met him at a motorcycle show in Boston and went up to check out his shop in Vermont a week later. 

He is a really nice guy and very excited about electric vehicles.  His shop is in a really beautiful part of Vermont with plenty of riding around.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 12:00:16 AM »

Good to hear.  Should be good for Quantya and the electrics in general.

skyclark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 03:17:42 AM »

The biggest problem with having a shop in VT is also a huge asset.  Its takes a long time to get there.

Because of this, its not overrun with people and is still beautiful but its a drive.  A worthwhile drive, but a drive.
Pages: [1]